Overwatch Noir Overwatch Noir

I admire your artistry, but the story didn't strike home here. Dark noirish cliché and a pairing of Tracer & McRee, the last guy I would pair her up with started to dim my interest in the plot, but I continued watching it, perhaps merely out of respect for the quality of the whole project and the effort that must have been given to it.

Formerly wanted to give 4/5 but decided to go with 4.5/5, because that sex scene made me giggle. Both Tracer and Mcree still wearing thier signature accesory during sex made me say to myself "Oh wait love, put that hat on so I can fuck that hawt cowboy guy from Overwatch... Alright love, but you gotta put on those skying glasses too, so I can plow that hyperactive kidboy from Overwatch too" hehe

Final statement: It was good. The plot might have not been what I wanted to see, but that is purely subjective to my opinion. I am sure that the next person will absolutely contrast me and love this in its entirety.

quick thing quick thing

Pretty sweet. Can tell that you could have brought this into amazing height had you wanted to invest more time in it.

Kara Submission Kara Submission

Nice but this can be better apreaciated in the art portal as an animated image, minus the sound.

Magnus66 responds:

That shows my greeness here. Didn't know you could do that. I may make that happen. Thanks!

Cute Yoruichi Cute Yoruichi

Ur that guy that has big skills but always somewhat fucks up the females. First fairy tail, now the lipstick on Yoruichy. It ruined the immersion for me.

Aside from that I liked the story and progression. I like it when stuff has alittle bit of story in it. 100% fucking is boring, glad you focus on story too.

pinoytoons-hentami collab pinoytoons-hentami collab

So how did that conversation go? "Hi piniteen I just happened to record myself moaning to your latest flash whada ya think" lol

pinoytoons responds:

yep. pretty much like that

Breath of the Wild but Link talks back Breath of the Wild but Link talks back

Since nothing realy happens, this feels like an animated voiceacting reel

Evy-kun responds:

Towards the end, there is some animation. My goal was to focus more on funny dialogue than different animation since animation takes a lot of time just to get a joke across. ESPECIALLY if I want the animation to have a lot of quality. BUT I can understand that watching the same background can be a bit more dull than doing a video full of movement. However, I think great animations are about more than just what's moving. So I experimented on that. Thanks for the comment.

Jenny's Gym Lessons - Part 2 Jenny's Gym Lessons - Part 2

3 stars for the lack of narrative.

svsgaussianfracture responds:

I'll have to focus on narrative on another game.

Lucy Heartfilia in the Sofa V2 Lucy Heartfilia in the Sofa V2

Ye but your original draft didn't look like Lucy at all.

pinoytoons responds:

idk. i should have recieved these kind of reviews on my previous lucy drawing here in NG . it's the same face i used. infact i still have it in my library.

Pico's Daddy Pico's Daddy

Should have sent son to keep Nene company ;)

PICO AND DADDY GO FANCY PICO AND DADDY GO FANCY

Ah finaly a pico day movie! Thumbs up!